“Lilypadz” are what we call our weekly meetings. The Waterlilyz have meetings set up in several locations. The Lilypadz are opportunities for our Lilyz to come together for fellowship in God’s Word. Please see “What We Do” for a more detailed description and check out the listings below for a Lilypad that fits into your schedule. We can’t wait to see you!
Waterlilyz for Jesus is a young and growing ministry. If none of the currently listed Lilypadz work for you, please let us know what location would be convenient for you and we will work to match you up with a group of lilyz in your area. You can recommend new meeting locations in the request form on the right side of this page.
Read through the promises that a Lilypad leader makes.
Maryland & Pennsylvania Lilypadz
|Berthoud – Trailhead Café (inside Grace Place)||Sundays||10:45am||Jacquelyn Garcia (email@example.com)|
|Longmont – Panera’s||Sundays||7:00pm||Stephanie Wach (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Ft. Collins – Truman’s Coffee Shop||Tuesdays||7:00am||Alice VonSeggern (email@example.com)|
|Grace Place Café||Tuesdays||8:30am||Melody Sumner (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Grace Place Welcome Center||Wednesdays||9:00am||Kim Land (email@example.com)|
|Loveland – Starbucks INSIDE Kingsoopers, SW 14th and Taft||Wednesdays||7:30pm||Lisa Chadsey (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Berthoud – Hays Market||Saturdays||8:00am||Barb Peluso (Eph.email@example.com)|
|Pastor Clay’s office, Grace Place, Young mom’s group||Thursdays||6:45pm||Stephanie Gregg (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Meza – Uptown Westerville||Thursday||6:30pm||Dalene Pivetta (email@example.com)|
Lilypad Leader’s Covenant
I believe God is an eternal community of Three who are One (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), and the ultimate goal in His redemptive plan is the joy of eternal community through Jesus Christ. Therefore, through the signing of this Covenant, I publically declare to God, other Waterlilyz leaders and to all Waterlilyz members, that as a leader in the Waterlilyz ministry:
- I will live with a prayerful, grace orientation toward all members of my group, including myself.
- I will support the leadership, goals and core beliefs of the Waterlilyz.
- I will make my family my first priority and the first sphere of my ministry. I will not allow my Waterlilyz ministry to destroy or devalue my ministry to my own family. It will be my deliberate goal that my Waterlilyz ministry will strengthen my family and bless my home.
- I will model and maintain confidentiality regarding private issues (what is said at the group stays at the group, unless a pastor’s counsel is needed). I will not participate in gossip.
- I will make personal worship of God (private and corporate) a top priority.
- I will model moral integrity and purity, rejecting all forms of sexual immorality, dishonesty or relational abusiveness. I will step away from Waterlilyz leadership voluntarily if I choose to engage in these activities.
- I will maintain active membership in a healthy, local church that teaches that the Bible is the holy and inspired word of God, that eternal life and salvation is found in Jesus Christ alone and that the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the Gospel. I will step away from Waterlilyz leadership voluntarily if I cease to be an active member of a healthy church and I am not purposely seeking another church home.
- I will model biblical stewardship and financial integrity through my consistent and sacrificial financial support of my home church.
- I will model purity and modesty in my dress, avoiding even the appearance of evil.
- I will encourage personal accountability and evaluation of my role as a leader from the Waterlilyz leadership as I live out this Covenant.